Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Friend...


Today just so happens to be my "friend-of-all-friends" birthday! :o) Renee' and I have been through thick-and-thin together over the past twenty-plus years and I am so very grateful for her presence in my life! She encourages me, supports me, loves me and all so very often steps up to speak the truth in love to me even when it may not be what I want to hear but rather need to hear! She always listens, understands and compels me to be all God created me to be! Little did I know when we started being friends during our High School years, that she would be such an integral part of my life through various times and seasons...the good seasons, the bad seasons and the ugly seasons!!! She's stood beside me even when I've given her reason to "flee" and she loves me just the same...an unconditional love! Although many miles separate us, I'm so very thankful that our hearts are intertwined and the love, respect and admiration that we share for one another continues to flourish with each day that passes!

I love you dear friend!
Thank you for who you are and all that you are not only to me, but to my family as well!
WE CELEBRATE YOUR LIFE THIS DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥