"All my springs/fountains are in You."
Psalm 87:7
Psalm 87:7
When I think about the reality of that verse, my heart is instantly refreshed. There is no way to adequately describe the richness of the promise that ALL my FOUNTAINS/SPRINGS are in JESUS! That means that they will NEVER run dry! NEVER! When I think of a fountain/spring, the thought of a splash of cool, clean water on a hot summer's day comes to mind...or an ice-cold glass of freshly squeezed lemonade...or a lengthy visit from a faithful friend...or the feeling of a strong embrace extended by someone who loves you...or the fragrance in the air on a newly borne spring morning...
I am so thankful that I have a Heavenly Father who refreshes me moment-by-moment, day-by-day! I'm so thankful that He knows when my heart is dry and weary! I'm so thankful that all I have to do is call out to Him and He will refresh my soul. I'm so thankful that with each morning He breathes into my life, His fountain/spring wells up within my soul in order to equip me for the tasks my day holds.
As I seek Him, spend time with Him and rest in Him, those fountains are replenished and I have the promise that they will NEVER run dry!

Thank you Lord~
I am so thankful that I have a Heavenly Father who refreshes me moment-by-moment, day-by-day! I'm so thankful that He knows when my heart is dry and weary! I'm so thankful that all I have to do is call out to Him and He will refresh my soul. I'm so thankful that with each morning He breathes into my life, His fountain/spring wells up within my soul in order to equip me for the tasks my day holds.
As I seek Him, spend time with Him and rest in Him, those fountains are replenished and I have the promise that they will NEVER run dry!

Thank you Lord~
Beautiful picture to go along with your words of truth. Thank you for your words of encouragement on my post from Sunday. Perhaps you have prayed for me also, thankyou! I have felt very refreshed yesterday and this morning. God is so good to meet us right where we are at and give us what we need.
ReplyDeleteI am enjoying getting to know you.
Blessings, Marnie