This afternoon as I was grading some papers, Mallary was doing some correcting work and MaKayla was working on her Math, we were discussing just how long it's been since we were able to be outside... We were hashing over how READY we are for Spring to arrive...
kind of dumpy over the "winter blues"...
kind of dumpy over the "winter blues"...
And then...
Putting it lightly, MaKayla and Mallary were ecstatic when they saw that the UPS man was pulling into our drive. They pretty much know when he shows up that a package of some sort is coming from Renee'...today was no exception! :o) Because of all the snow the "mystery box" literally had to be walked to the door.
Putting it lightly, MaKayla and Mallary were ecstatic when they saw that the UPS man was pulling into our drive. They pretty much know when he shows up that a package of some sort is coming from Renee'...today was no exception! :o) Because of all the snow the "mystery box" literally had to be walked to the door.
Once inside, we carefully & curiously examined the "mystery box"...
...finally deciding just to open it and see what what it contained...



Sure enough, a surprise from Renee'...

...and we were amazed by what we saw...


Dark Chocolate ~ MaKayla's favorite...
Milk Chocolate ~ Mal's favorite...
White chocolate ~ absolutely delicious...

As soon as Kyle arrived home from work, everyone eagerly had a taste...
each strawberry was carefully chosen...

Kyle first...
Then MaKayla...
Finally, Mal...
Can you say, "Yum-Oh"!!!


WE APPROVE...
WE ARE BLESSED...
Only Renee' would do such an amazing thing...
She's a friend-of-all-friends...
who knows how to touch my heart...
lift my spirits...
and has helped me become who I am today!
We've laughed together...
cried together...
prayed together...
played together!
We hurt when the other one is struggling...
rejoice when the other one is happy!
We've been through thick...
and thin...
and everywhere in-between!
I love her...
I miss her...
I long for her presence...
her fellowship...
her embrace...
Dear friend, I love you beyond words...
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE...
AND ALL YOU MEAN TO ME!!!
Sure enough, a surprise from Renee'...
...and we were amazed by what we saw...
Dark Chocolate ~ MaKayla's favorite...
As soon as Kyle arrived home from work, everyone eagerly had a taste...
each strawberry was carefully chosen...
WE APPROVE...
WE ARE BLESSED...
Only Renee' would do such an amazing thing...
who knows how to touch my heart...
lift my spirits...
and has helped me become who I am today!
We've laughed together...
cried together...
prayed together...
played together!
We hurt when the other one is struggling...
rejoice when the other one is happy!
We've been through thick...
and thin...
and everywhere in-between!
I love her...
I miss her...
I long for her presence...
her fellowship...
her embrace...
Dear friend, I love you beyond words...
THANK YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE...
AND ALL YOU MEAN TO ME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥