Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm Thankful

I'm so thankful that after an unordinary, emotionally draining, very busy weekend, God is still God and I am not. I'm thankful that I can let go of all that clutters my mind and find rest in His presence. I'm thankful that I am not required to figure out the uncertain things in life but as I trust in Him, He will faithfully bring understanding as I need it. I'm thankful that although I have no idea where certain roads lead, He will light my path every step of the way. I'm thankful that when I am unable to sort through various emotions and feelings gnawing at my heart, mind and soul I can find peace in the promise that He understands. I'm thankful for a Father who loves me, a Savior who carries me and a Holy Spirit who guides me into all truth.

It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed,
because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is Thy faithfulness.
The Lord is my portion, saith my soul;
therefore will I hope in Him.
The Lord is good unto them that wait for Him,
to the soul that seeketh Him.
It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.
Lamentations 3:26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥