Oh the things God uses to bring simple pleasures to my day!
Like:
9:00 a.m. ~ When on Monday washing and hang-drying Kyle's dress shirt from last Sunday and then taking it off of the hanger only moments ago, catching a lingering, breath taking whiff of his exhilarating cologne...awww...simple but thrilling pleasures!
Yum-oh!
Pleasures to warm and brighten my day!! :o)I love how God splashes His simple yet profound love on me!
I'm adding...
9:26 a.m. ~ a checkbook that balances perfectly on the first time...
*a smile on my husband's face that I haven't seen in over a week
*a good cup of coffee
*the evidence of a newly born calf
*God's unmistakable presence
*a daughter who encourages and affirms me
*a sleep-eyed blessing coming to greet me
*singing birds
*the reality of spring
11:07 a.m. ~ I'm still sniffing the shirt...
*a short visit with Kyle
*clothes on the line
Those ARE sweet blessings! They are all around us. We just forget to take notice and appreciate them. Our God is soo good in that way. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteblessings,
ashley
Those ARE sweet blessings! They are all around us. We just forget to take notice and appreciate them. Our God is soo good in that way. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteblessings,
ashley
ps love the new blog template