Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Fantastic Friday...

At the beginning of this school year, I decided to switch things up a bit and name each day of the week, so we now have...
Magnificent Monday...
Terrific Tuesday...
Wonderful Wednesday...
Thankful Thursday...
Fantasatic Friday...
So...today is FANTASTIC FRIDAY and that it is! It didn't feel so much in the first hour of my morning but then I spent some time with Jesus and He reminded me that:
my frustrations are menial...
I have much to give praise for...
I'm not to sweat the small stuff...
I need to focus on what I know, not on how I feel...
He loves me...
I am blessed...

Not to mention...
I received a text from a precious friend that said, "NO cancer"...

http://titosprogress.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/jumping-for-joy-6.jpg

the sun is shining...

http://pugetsoundblogs.com/forecasting-kitsap/files/2009/04/sunshine.jpg

my husband told me that he longed to be with me...


I saw the beautiful face of my firstborn...


I got to talk to my sister...


I shared a short chat with my oldest niece...


Julie called to find some encouragement and in turn encouraged MaKayla...

[2009_0426Nationals0152.JPG]

Mal's sleepy smile radiated into my eyes...


my "Baby-Boo" (Bri) called for a quick second...


God is all around...
God can be trusted...
God is faithful...
God loves me...
God loves you!!

Be blessed and have a FANTASTIC FRIDAY!
I plan to and hope you do too! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mendi,
    Thanks for stopping by our blog and leaving a comment. I have enjoyed reading your blog and getting "to know you" and your precious family.

    blessings,
    ashley
    aka mountain mama

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥