I feel like I've conquered the world...literally... I praise God for the strength, stamina and skill that He has equipped me with over the past few days! To be honest, I've been stretched...mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually... I'm thankful that the tasks of this week are behind me and I look forward to the new challenges He has in store for my life in the week ahead. After the weight of the week, I long to be in the presence of fellow brothers-and-sisters-in Christ tomorrow, worshiping our Lord!
I am assuming you made and decorated the cake and made the hearts. Beautiful! Way to go. Grab a cup of tea, a good book and put your feet up. blessings, ashley
Thank you for your kind comments! With the Lord's help, I did make the cake and mints...as the scriptures say, "With God ALL things are possible!" :o) He will equip us for any work He calls us to complete!
I am assuming you made and decorated the cake and made the hearts. Beautiful! Way to go. Grab a cup of tea, a good book and put your feet up.
ReplyDeleteblessings,
ashley
Ashley~
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind comments! With the Lord's help, I did make the cake and mints...as the scriptures say, "With God ALL things are possible!" :o) He will equip us for any work He calls us to complete!
Blessings to you~
Mendi
Beautiful cake! Is it for a wedding? I am trying to catch up on your blog, enjoying what I am reading. :)
ReplyDelete