Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Breathing Praise...


Kyle calls me every morning about 15 minutes after he leaves, in-between home and work. This morning when he called he quirkily said, "I want you to know that I am loving you with every breath that I take today and I am so thankful for your life." Kyle telling me something like this is nothing new but I said, "Where did that come from?" In turn he said, "I've been having some really good PP time!" Of course, my response was, "What in the world are you talking about?" He chuckled and said that he had been having his PP time with the Lord...Prayer and Praise!

As I sat reading my devotion and reflecting on the day that is ahead of me as a mom, wife and homeschool teacher, the Lord kept impressing on my heart, "Just praise me today! Don't think about what has to be done or what cares are on your mind, just praise me!" His still small voice reminded me of what Kyle had said earlier...prayer and praise...so today I am taking on a heart, mind and soul overflowing with praise...

*praise for God's presence

*praise for who God is
*praise for salvation through Jesus Christ
*praise for the gift of the Holy Spirit
*praise for provision
*praise for health
*praise for safety
*praise for uncountable blessings
*praise for things I don't understand as well as for the things I do
*praise that He is God and I am not
*praise for the lives He has entrusted to me
*praise for the precious ones that love me
*praise that He ALWAYS equips me with the necessary components to be who/what He desires and created me to be
*praise for God's Word
*praise that I don't have to figure out the "how" of this life
*praise for healing in Kyle's body
*praise that He finds me worthy to be used
*praise for sleepy smiles that just greeted me :o)
*praise for the sound of a furnace running and the means to pay for the propane
*praise for "here" friends and "blog" friends I've never personally met
*praise for Godly parents
*praise for a husband who adores me, fights for me and compels me to be who I am in Christ
*PRAISE ~ PRAISE ~ PRAISE ~

Lord, with every breath that I take, I praise you this day!

But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness,
and all these things will be given to you as well.
Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow,
for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:33~34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥