Yes...It's been a long time since I've done a post so...here I go! This lovely sleeping Angel is my beautiful bride that I adore so much. These past few weeks have been really draining on Mendi, and I thank her for her unfailing love that she has given this family. She has pushed so hard and given so much of herself that she is spent. Today when I got home from work, she and the girls were cleaning the garage and she had moved a bunch of blocks that she shouldn't have done herself. She works so hard teaching, caring, giving, and loving each of us without receiving any rest for herself. Today I honor her and am thankful for the precious gift of her life. She is my angel and I love her with every breath that I take. This weekend as we celebrate the death, burial, and resurrection of our Saviour Jesus Christ, her sacrifice reminds me of Jesus' sacrifice. He gave Himself so freely and so unselfishly. I am so blessed to have a help meet and a best friend to journey through this life with. Mendi...I love you so much!!!
Thursday, April 1, 2010
My Angel...
Yes...It's been a long time since I've done a post so...here I go! This lovely sleeping Angel is my beautiful bride that I adore so much. These past few weeks have been really draining on Mendi, and I thank her for her unfailing love that she has given this family. She has pushed so hard and given so much of herself that she is spent. Today when I got home from work, she and the girls were cleaning the garage and she had moved a bunch of blocks that she shouldn't have done herself. She works so hard teaching, caring, giving, and loving each of us without receiving any rest for herself. Today I honor her and am thankful for the precious gift of her life. She is my angel and I love her with every breath that I take. This weekend as we celebrate the death, burial, and resurrection of our Saviour Jesus Christ, her sacrifice reminds me of Jesus' sacrifice. He gave Himself so freely and so unselfishly. I am so blessed to have a help meet and a best friend to journey through this life with. Mendi...I love you so much!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥