so are My ways higher than your ways
and My thoughts than your thoughts.
and do not return to it without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
It will not return unto Me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field will clap their hands.
and instead of briers the myrtle tree will grow.
This will be for the Lord's renown,
for an everlasting sign,
which will not be destroyed.
Isaiah 55:9~13
I am the Lord:
that is my name:
and my glory will I not give to another,
neither my praise to graven images.

that is my name:
and my glory will I not give to another,
neither my praise to graven images.
the former things are come to pass,
and new things do I declare:
before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Isaiah 42:8~9
and new things do I declare:
before they spring forth I tell you of them.
Isaiah 42:8~9
Wow! These pics are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing. Your blog is lovely too:)
ReplyDeleteGod Bless
http://thewaywehomeschool.blogspot.com
What a blessing those pictures and verses were this morning! I love the verse in Isaiah 42 - new things are coming! I needed that dose of spring and encouragement from scripture today!
ReplyDelete