Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

December Held...

Yep, we're still among the living in the O'Riley home. December was such a myriad of activity that obviously no blogging was accomplished... You have no idea how many times I had to fight off the compulsion to sit at the computer & just write... Or how many times I started a post & then was pulled away before it could get finished... Putting it lightly, the month was full & as I penned in my journal this evening, "I am so very ready for a moment when there is nothing tugging at my heart & mind that I should be doing..."

December held:
*A fun party celebrating another year of life with Tuck... ♥
*A short get-away with the man of my dreams... ♥
*Christmas shopping...
*Christmas wrapping...
*Christmas letters/pictures...
*A weekend in Des Moines with my side of the family...
*Mal's first solo in our church Christmas play... ♥
*A super fun get-together with our Monday evening study group...
*Baking 40 dozen cookies for Kyle's employees...
*Cutting, sewing, clipping, soaking, washing, drying gifts...
*A girls day out with Mom, Marci & D... ♥
*Celebrating with Kyle's family...
*Celebrating with mine...
*A close friend bringing a new life into this world... ♥
*Supper with Clint & Bri... ♥
*Delivering Christmas gifts...
*Lots of family time... ♥

I'm ready to get back to blogging...
To sharing my heart...
But first, I felt like I wanted/needed to get December tied-up in a nutshell...
So...here's a few pictures to bring things up to date...


 
John Deere all the way...

 
The preciousness of two... 


 

 
I had lots of good help constructing Tuck's cake... 
 





 
A great way to end a special day... Up-Up-and-Away...

 
So thankful for the love they share...♥

 
Ellie & Ivy... A special bond between special girls...

 
Cousin Payton...

 
Grandpa Billy reading the Christmas account...

 
MaKayla, Bri & Clint...

 
Ally & Mal...


Little hands that love to help... ♥

 
The majority of these men meet on Monday evenings...
 
 
 
 
 
So love these girls...
(This picture makes me incandescently happy...)
(Notice the men don't squeeze in quite as tight even when instructed to...)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Gramma Sharon & Tucker Man... ♥ 
 
 
Cousins~Sisters~Friends
 
 
 
 
Yep, it is as it seems...
(Inwardly chuckling...)
 
 
Oakley Lillie Green ~ 12-19-2012
 
 
 
  
 
 
Two of the many purses we constructed...
 
 
 
 
Christmas Eve Traditions... ♥ 
 
 
 
 
New jammies...New movies...New puzzles... 
  
 
And the stockings were filled & hung (with great care)...
 
 
The man who forever will hold my heart...
 
 
All in all, we had a wonderful December!
So much to do...
So much going on...
Yet surrounded by people we cherish & love... ♥
 
God has been so gracious to our family & we are thankful for His indescribable gifts unto us!
Most especially Jesus & the grace that He offers!
 
Happy 2013...
Can't wait to share my heart with thoughts for the new year!
 
Love to each of you who patiently check on us & read our updates! ♥