Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

#598

I've enjoyed a peaceful start to my morning.
A good cup of coffee.
God's Word.
Jim Brickman melodies filling the air.

A beautiful sunrise.
Nala's tinkling bell.
Frost sprinkled deck railings...


Waking in my man's arms.
Praying God's presence over his day.
Kissing him a "see-you-later" kiss.
Waving him blessings as he departs to provide for our family.

Being nourished through Scripture.
Stepping outside in the brisk morning air to snap a few shots.
Peeking in on two sleeping girls...
Praying for friends who are close to my heart.


#598~Journaling texts received that remind me how rich I am.
Reminding myself to confess things done that break God's heart.
Thanking God that He chooses to choose me.
Petitioning Him to meet our needs.

Viewing snapshots of a beautiful baby, cradled by nurturing parents.
Remembering those days too-soon-gone with MaKayla & Mal.
Longing for another precious one to cradle.
One of our own...
With the name of Isaac.


Thinking over things God is stirring within my heart.
Counting the gifts that have already impacted my January 14, 2013.
Cleaning up an undesirable mess.

Skimming finished family calendars.
Contemplating what I should be done differently when I create them next year.
Blessing God for the gift of family.
Thanking Him for parents who taught Troy, Marci & I right from wrong.


Realizing how precious life is.
Acknowledging how rich I am.
Declaring that it all comes from Christ alone.

All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ.
Ephesians 1:3