Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Today...

I sit on the couch this morning finding it hard to believe that it has been nearly a month since I last posted...

...enjoying the quietness that surrounds me with the exception of the songs creation sings...

...burdened and broken for one I love...

...meditating on the truth that God's sovereignty is infallible, His will is perfect & He can be nothing short of faithful...

...reminding myself that even when I don't understand the dynamics of life, God does...

...wishing, hoping, contemplating what I could do to make things better, what I could do to take the pain away, what I could do to restore the joy, what I could do...yet God reminds me that only He has the power to accomplish what is beyond our limited abilities of the flesh...

...knowing that the battles we wage here on this earth are spiritual battles...battles that can be fought with nothing less than the immeasurable power and authority of the Holy Spirit...

...in a humble estate praying, hoping, believing, trusting...

...acknowledging that my God is holy, honorable, mighty & awesome....

To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul;
in you I trust, O my God.
Psalm 25:1



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥