Life has seemed somewhat out-of-control & unsettled lately due to the reality that out of nine consecutive days, four of those were spent in a city nearly two-and-one-half hours from where we live for medical procedures. Those four days were filled with difficulty, exhaustion & determined perseverance yet like He always is, God was so graciously faithful. As I sat in Worship Sunday morning & looked back on those days, reprocessing the events, the emotions, the frustrations & the uncertainty, the Lord brought to mind the words grace, strength, wisdom & empowerment, and compelled me to line those words up to the experiences of our week prior. In His loving, sovereign way, He revealed to me how limitless & measureless His provision is. He gave me a glimpse & allowed me to see & ponder how there is simply no way I could measure the grace He had poured out on us & how all too often I take that grace, strength, wisdom, power & provision for granted. He allowed me to consider just for a moment how different the situation & circumstances would have been had He not been with us.
He compelled me to ask myself the question,
"Am I mindful?"
So do not throw away your confidence;
it will be richly rewarded.
You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God,
you will receive what He has promised.
Hebrews 10:35~36
"Am I mindful?"
So do not throw away your confidence;
it will be richly rewarded.
You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God,
you will receive what He has promised.
Hebrews 10:35~36
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥