Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Life Is Richer Because Of You..


Last night I had the opportunity to meet with some of the girls from the accountability group that I am a part of that gets together every other week. These times of fellowship, sharing and praying never fail to leave me humbled and blessed and I am grateful... Through conversation and things that were shared last night we all agreed that it was only by the Lord's hand that He distinctly, diversely and deliberately knitted our group together. You see, when the prospect of an accountability group started, it was announced that any woman was encouraged/invited to attend...only a few responded. To some that deemed disappointing which in a sense it was, as it was proof that not many people desire accountability...something that is essential in living out a life that glorifies the Lord. (All of us need accountability. The Bible instructs it.) To be honest, when the possibility was mentioned a few years back, I was somewhat skeptical myself, as really, who wants to open themselves up and become vulnerable to others? Yet as I continued to pray, the Lord encouraged me to step out in faith and get involved so therefore I did. The amazing thing to me is, as He has woven our group together, I time and again realize that I wouldn't have "hand-picked" any of these women to grow close to as each of us are all so diverse. Yet the more time I spend with them, the more I grow to love, appreciate and respect them in a deeper and richer way. Only God...

I am grateful this day for those women who God has deliberately placed within my life, along my path, that sharpen me, compel me, encourage me, pray for me and love me.

Through Jesus, my life is richer because of you..

Proverbs 27:17
Galatians 6:1~2
Hebrews 10:24
1 Thessalonians 5:11

1 comment:

  1. You are so blessed to have women such as these in your life!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥