Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Because Of You, I Know Love...


As Kyle and the girls sit together in the living room watching a movie, I sit here in the kitchen listening to their occasional conversation and klove. Through the voices that I hear in the next room and the songs that stream across the airwaves, I am reminded of love...

I am reminded of a love that I have for a man that is my leader, my best friend, my lover and my Jesus in the flesh.

I am reminded of a love that I have for two girls who daily shower my life with love, joy, laughter & purpose.

I am reminded of a love that I have for a Saviour who chose me...who pursued me...who sees beyond the nothingness of me and invests His life so that I can become who He created me to be...who, when all else is wrong, makes everything right...who wraps me in His love and tells me that even though I may not understand, He's going to keep walking with me each and every step of the way.

I am thankful that because of the sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross for me, I can know love...

As I reflect on the love that I know, I owe the reality of this gift on Jesus...

All glory to You, my Saviour, my King, my Master, my Friend, my Comfort, my Hope, my Purpose, my Redeemer, my Jesus!

Thank you for living...for dying...for rising again!

Because of You, I know love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥