The past few weeks have been some of the hardest that I have ever faced in my life.
Never can I remember a time that I have struggled with such doubt and uncertainty.
I know God is certain!
I don't doubt God!
I don't doubt what God can do!
I don't doubt what God will do!
Yet if I don't doubt, why is peace so hard to find?
It seemed that at every corner I turned, my emotions were more in control of me than I was of them.
No matter how hard I tried, I could only seem to focus on how I felt rather than on the truth and promise of God's faithfulness.
The obstacle seemed too great and the hurdle seemed too high.
Yet nothing is too big for the God that I serve!
Not only have I been struggling with the situation itself but with the reality of why I am personally having trouble "seeing" God in it all and through it all.
It's always been said that prayer is only as strong as its weakest length.
Is that statement really true?
As I sat Tuesday morning pouring my heart out to the Lord, He asked me a riveting yet profound question,
"Is my power dependent on your faith?" What an incredible reminder and jolting question to bring us back to submission and humility in Christ! Thank you for being transparent for His glory.
ReplyDeleteWow, that was powerful. Is my strength dependent on your faith. I've had to do a lot of letting go and trusting God with things lately. He never disappoints, sometimes he takes us through the valleys to get to where he wants us. But that is where the most growth occurs. I'm praying for you.
ReplyDeleteOh yes - sweet friend - God is working even if we are unable to see it right now!
ReplyDeleteI'm praying.