Where have the years gone...
She's such a simple child...
Who knows exactly what she wants...
She's not swayed by others opinions...
She delights in the uniqueness that God has created within her...
She radiates joy...
She loves beyond anything I have ever seen...
Stillness is not part of her DNA...
A song is always on her lips...
A smile typically graces her face...
Pizza never grows old on her menu...
She always has a spring in her step...
Wii Dance is a daily challenge and enjoyment for her...
She has a depth of heart very few truly see...
She thinks more wisely than I realize...
Living compassion is who she is...
Her prayer life is something I should learn from...
She is amazing...
She is beautiful...
She is a gift...
She is a treasure...
She is ALL THIS AND SO MUCH MORE...
Thank you Jesus for Mal...
She's such a simple child...
Who knows exactly what she wants...
She's not swayed by others opinions...
She delights in the uniqueness that God has created within her...
She radiates joy...
She loves beyond anything I have ever seen...
Stillness is not part of her DNA...
A song is always on her lips...
A smile typically graces her face...
Pizza never grows old on her menu...
She always has a spring in her step...
Wii Dance is a daily challenge and enjoyment for her...
She has a depth of heart very few truly see...
She thinks more wisely than I realize...
Living compassion is who she is...
Her prayer life is something I should learn from...
She is amazing...
She is beautiful...
She is a gift...
She is a treasure...
She is ALL THIS AND SO MUCH MORE...
Happy birthday Mallory! What a blessing you are!
ReplyDelete