Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

From My Daybook...


From My Daybook...

Outside my window...
newly fallen snow that glistens...


I am thinking...
I am tremendously blessed...


I am thankful for...
a warm, safe and cozy home...


I am wearing...
new p.j.'s that Kyle and the girls gave me for Christmas...


I am reading...
'Still Growing' by Kirk Cameron...


I am hoping/wishing...
Dad and Mom have a great, safe trip to Hawaii...


I am hearing...
Jim Brickman...
the turning of pages that MaKayla & Mal are reading...


One of my favorite things...
coffee with the love of my life...
Kyle...

I am remembering...
previous cruises to Hawaii with my entire family...

I am missing...
Kyle...


I am creating...
log books for our hours/grades this year...


Noticing that...
the sun is shining very bright...


From the learning rooms...
how to frame every thought with the truth and will of Christ...


From the kitchen...
unsure...
tonight is MaKayla's night to fix supper...


I am going...
NOWHERE...
snow, snow, snow...


Around the house...
Mal and MaKayla reading...
a restful, recuperating dog...
an unfinished puzzle crying for my attention...
laundry that needs folding...
a Christmas candle from Kyle that warmly burns and fills the air with Cranberry Chutney...


A few plans for the rest of the week...
school...
housework...
helping Kyle with a project in the basement...


Pondering these words...
Those "high things" are the people, things, or circumstances that outgrow our thoughts of God.


A scripture God is impressing on my heart...
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ...
2 Corinthians 10:5(KJV)


I am praying for...
a friend of ours that is currently in surgery...
Dad and Mom as they travel today...
Kyle as he leads and guides our family...
MaKayla as she seeks God in regard to His forthcoming will in her life...
Danielle as she celebrates her birthday and prepares to return to work following Tucker's birth...


I am struggling with...
discipline...


I am believing God for...
complete and abundant freedom in my life...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥