Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Current Project...








I just thought I would share a few images of MaKayla's current project. We aren't starting school until after Labor Day as I want to squeeze the most out of summer that I can so this is what she has been working on for the past several days! Kyle and I's niece, she and Mal's cousin Danielle is expecting their first child, Mark and Marci's first grandchild and my mom and dad's first great-grandchild near the end of November or the first of December! We CAN'T wait although I told "D" that we would have to schedule an appointment to see "Little Man" much less hold him! :o)


MaKayla has done a great job on this project and although she bought a pattern at Hobby Lobby for .99, she hasn't used it much at all. She wanted a textured feel and it is turning out super cute and super soft! We will be making a trip to JoAnn's today for batting...

1 comment:

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥