I will say it again: Rejoice!
Let your gentleness be evident to all.
The Lord is near.
Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything,
with prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God.
And the peace of God,
which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Finally, brothers,
whatever is true,
whatever is noble,
whatever is right,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely,
whatever is admirable~
if anything is excellent or praiseworthy~
think about such things.
I am not saying this because I am in need,
for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
I know what it is to be in need,
and I know what it is to have plenty.
I have learned the secret of being content
in any and every situation,
whether well fed or hungry,
whether living in plenty or in want.
I can do everything through Him
who gives me strength.
And my God will meet all your needs
according to His glorious riches in
Christ Jesus.
To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever.
Amen
Philippians 4: 4~9; 11~13; 19~20
Let your gentleness be evident to all.
The Lord is near.
Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything,
with prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving,
present your requests to God.
And the peace of God,
which transcends all understanding,
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Finally, brothers,
whatever is true,
whatever is noble,
whatever is right,
whatever is pure,
whatever is lovely,
whatever is admirable~
if anything is excellent or praiseworthy~
think about such things.
I am not saying this because I am in need,
for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
I know what it is to be in need,
and I know what it is to have plenty.
I have learned the secret of being content
in any and every situation,
whether well fed or hungry,
whether living in plenty or in want.
I can do everything through Him
who gives me strength.
And my God will meet all your needs
according to His glorious riches in
Christ Jesus.
To our God and Father be glory for ever and ever.
Amen
Philippians 4: 4~9; 11~13; 19~20
I was not at all ready for Kyle to start another work week this morning. It was so bad that by mid-evening last night I was in tears just thinking that I would be away from him all day today. I know it sounds childish and immature but... Ever since Kyle and I began dating in the summer of 1989 we have pretty much done everything together. Where one is, the other one is there beside. Where one goes, the other one is right along. We just function best "together"! It doesn't help that he has been working six-day work weeks therefore Sunday is our only "full day" together and when you take out Sunday mornings for Sunday School and Church, that only leaves a half-a-day a week... As he was preparing to walk out the door this morning, he reminded me to REJOICE in the LORD... He encouraged me to read over this portion of scripture and be encouraged by it!

I am so thankful for God's Word! I am so thankful for the nourishment it brings to my soul! I am so thankful for Kyle...my husband, my man, my leader, my best-friend and my spiritual counselor! I am blessed this day and I will rejoice!
I am so thankful for God's Word! I am so thankful for the nourishment it brings to my soul! I am so thankful for Kyle...my husband, my man, my leader, my best-friend and my spiritual counselor! I am blessed this day and I will rejoice!
Very very sweet~
ReplyDelete~Cinnamon
{{hugs}} I know how you feel. I've felt the same way - often. Especially we just haven't had the one-on-one time with each other and my heart is craving it. We are blessed women - we have husbands who are our best and dearest friends. :)
ReplyDelete