Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Beautiful Bri...



The days are ticking down and to be honest, my heart is pretty sad...
Marci's (my only sister) youngest daughter Briana will be graduating in just a few short weeks. The mere thought of her marching into the gymnasium in a cap and gown is more than my mind can fathom. The mere thought of it makes me weep...literally. Bri has always been very, very close to my heart and I love her just like she's one of my own. I love to see her smile! My heart stirs when the phone rings and I recognize the number "as hers"! I'm honored any time she decides to drop down for a visit. Not only am I crazy about her but the other three in this house are as equally so. Bri and MaKayla have been especially close ever from day one. They have spent hours upon hours together throughout the years and their birthdays are only a few days apart which makes the bond even a little tighter. A few weeks back, Bri attended her last prom and we were blessed to be present and enjoy the day with her.


MaKayla did the toes...

Big sister "D" doing the make-up...

My girls...

Bri and MaKayla...

Bri and Mal...




Adam plays college football...
He broke his nose the week before...
Hence the dark circles under his eyes...

A little sloppy outside...
I'll the hold the umbrella for my girl any day...



Bri and Uncle Kyle

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Where did the time go?! It won't be long before our girls will graduate. Bri looked just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥