Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

"Trust"

Well, I haven't posted in a while but, today as I went through this day I really felt a need to acknowledge what and where God has me and I see how He is working in the girls also. Proverbs 3: 5 & 6 says "Trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge the Lord God and He will deliver you and sustain you." These verses have and still ring so true in my life and even today I see them coming true in my girls lives this day. Even this evening as MaKayla and I visited about life, I hear God say so loudly "Trust me my child". I am so thankful that you're here Father and how you teach us it is so amazing! Also, as I think about life and God's blessings I have to say that I'm the most blessed man on earth to have two amazing, fantastic daughters and such a beautiful wife, best friend, soul mate.....the list goes on and on! I thank you Father for their lives! I see how as I continue to "Trust", you continue to speak and bless! I love you Father! I just am amazed by your love and I say again "Father have your way in me". Today I encourage you to let the Father have His way your life, He will transform you and change you. Stand and be silent and you will be amazed!!!!

"My Baby"


"My Angels"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥