One special evening...
Relay for Life was an amazing experience to share with Grandpa and Grandma! It opened my eyes so much to the struggles of those dealing with the same illness as the one I love so very much. Walking hand-in-hand with Grandpa, Grandma, Dad, Mom, Mal, and my very special Aunt Connie in the survivor's walk, was something that I will Never forget!

As darkness settled in and I watched them light Grandpa's luminary, it brought tears to my eyes, as I thought about how this battle within him has changed his life physically maybe for the worse, but spiritually for the better as he has accepted Jesus Christ as his personal Savior and I praise you Father God for that!
It was so neat Father God, to watch Grandpa use the strength you gave him as he walked several laps for the LMP/ Nucor team, proudly displaying their creative headgear!?!
" But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:
they shall mount up with wings as eagles;
they shall run, and not be weary;
and they shall walk, and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥