Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A few of my Favorite Things...

As mom and I were talking about my next post she came up with the idea for me to do a blog on a few of my favorite things. When I sat down with a piece of paper to write them out I was surprised at how many I had so I decided to do them in two posts. :-)

My Favorite Things ~ Part One


* Ladybugs
* Dove/Hershey's Dark Chocolate
* The Color Red
* Cousin Bri
* My Family ~ Best Friends Mom, Dad & Mal
* Scrapbooking
* Playing Piano
* Bible Quizzing
* Pearl Earrings From Hawaii
* My Bible

* My Utmost For His Highest ~ Oswald Chambers
* Pumpkin Pie
* Willow Tree Angels
* Fall

" For you created my inmost being; you knit me together
in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful. I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14

As mom and I looked at my list we talked about how a lot of times who we are reflects our favorite things. The things that we like and do can either produce fruit or blight. This verse says that we are uniquely made; each different then the other, but special in our own way! I praise you Father God, that I am uniquely and wonderfully made in Your image!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥