Up one day & blah the next...
Totally not like me...
Could be hormones...
Could be the weather...
Could be cabin fever...
Could be "I Miss My Husband" Syndrome...
The blah days...
*I have no motivation...
*I'm quite emotional...
*I feel lonely...
*I long to immerse myself in God's Word & Kyle's presence...
I remind myself every day that it's a new day; with new grace, new peace, new joy & new strength. A full measure of each. I have nothing to be blah about. I have nothing to complain about. I have nothing legit to make me emotional. Some days are just like that.
In times like these, I'm thankful for a husband who embraces me, holds me & prays over me. ♥
In times like these, I'm thankful for girls who tell me that they love me & do quirky things that bring a smile to my face & laughter to my being.
In times like these, I'm thankful for besties who text & ask if they can come for coffee & a visit.
In times like these, I'm thankful for tax questions that Marci has requiring a short chat on the phone.
In times like these, I'm thankful for grace...
God's grace...
Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
23
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
24
I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;
therefore I will wait for him.”
~Lamentations 3:22-24