Today I am feeling...
♥ Broken...for one I dearly love that is deeply struggling...
♥ Joyful...that Jesus is certain even when many other things aren't...
♥ Blessed...through two beautiful girls who have been entrusted to me...
♥ Rich...because of a husband who loves me unconditionally...
♥ Prayerful...due to many people I am interceding on behalf of...
♥ Thirsty...needing refilled & hydrated from the Living Well...
♥ Quiet...as I listen to the Lord...
♥ Reassured...through His presence & the promises of His living word...
♥ Happy...spending a fun day with Tuck...
♥ Heavy...wishing I could take away the burdens of some close to me...
♥ Thankful...a result of a life overflowing...
♥ Content...the reality of knowing that all my needs are met...
♥ Hungry...desiring more of the Bread of Life...
God is good, all the time...
All the time, God is good...
I am thankful for an amazing Savior who loves me!
Praying for you all.
ReplyDelete