Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Baby!


This beautiful woman that has her arms wrapped around me is my angel!! Today has been a day of missing her and her presence around me. I so love her with all that I am and feel such a void when she is gone. She is such a blessing from our Gracious Father...she is a mother, mentor, teacher, and caregiver to my girls. She is my best friend, support, prayer warrior, encourager, and bride. She is so much more than I acknowledge...there is not enough words to describe her, she gives and gives, never to ask or expect anything in return. She loves all of us so unconditionally, she is so selfless, and caring. Sometimes I just get lost in her beauty and gaze uncontrollably at her...I am a blessed man!

This day I acknowledge to say and proclaim that I LOVE YOU Baby! Thank you for your life and the Godly example you are for our girls...thank you for never giving up on me and for saying "YES" almost 21 years ago!

I love you beyond words! Proverbs 31: 10-28

Your Honey! Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥