Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Miss This Man...

I'll be honest, today has been a "down" day for me.

I really have no legitimate reason why.
The sun is shining.
Everyone in our family is amazingly healthy.
We have a warm home.
Food to eat.
Clothes to wear.
Cars to drive.

The reason I am down...

I miss this man...

Yeah, he'll be home before long, 40 minutes to be exact, but lately, I just miss him!
I miss his presence.
I miss his laughter.
I miss his touch.
I miss his smile.
I miss his scent.

10 hours a day is too long to be away from the one who holds your heart.

He is my everything and I thank God for him!

The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman,' for she was taken out of man." Genesis 2:23


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥