For me, today begins a "new season"...a new Bible study to work/learn/study through...a new candle warmly burning on the coffee table...a new time set on the alarm clock...a new three-ring binder filled with empty, waiting-to-be-filled grade/hour log sheets...new curriculum awaiting hands to grasp...a new school year.I would admit that yesterday I was in somewhat of a frenzy trying to prepare and get things organized and although I can humbly say that I have done less this year to get ready than any other, I find myself this morning very much at peace. Peace in knowing that God has already gone before me. Peace in knowing that His ways are much greater than my own. Peace in knowing that His standards are all I am asked to meet and His requirements of perfection don't mirror or follow after the standards and perfection of the world. Peace in knowing that I am here at home with the two richest investments I could ever have been entrusted with and their hearts are the most important reality I will ever care for and nurture. Peace in knowing that this is the path that Kyle has chosen for our family through the guidance and direction of the Holy Spirit. Peace in knowing that this is the best path for our family.
Love it patient,
love is kind.
It does not envy,
it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects,
always trusts,
always hopes,
always perseveres.
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4~8
love is kind.
It does not envy,
it does not boast,
it is not proud.
It is not rude,
it is not self-seeking,
it is not easily angered,
it keeps no record of wrongs.
Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.
It always protects,
always trusts,
always hopes,
always perseveres.
Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:4~8
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥