Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Moving...


Our computer is back at home after being gone for five days and we were all glad to see it return. Kyle exhausted every avenue he knew before passing it off to a guy at work who does this sort of thing. It is working better but we are still having issues here-and-there. I've always thought I could completely do without on-line communication however it proved to be much harder than I had imagined. After all on many days it is my only way of staying in touch with the the world beyond the walls of our home.

Life has been good although both MaKayla and Mallary continue to battle some kind of "crud" that generates cough, cough, cough, blow, blow, blow with an occasional sneeze in the midst of it all. We aren't sure if it is allergies or a virus of some sort but whatever it is, they are both ready for it to leave for good. When they begin to complain, I remind them that they could have the peuks which puts the cough, cough, cough~sneeze~blow, blow, blow immediately into perspective and the complaining ceases! ;o) The past week and a half have been quite restful with lots of reading, relaxing and spending time together. It's been a great time of reflection and meditation on the Lord.

God has our family in a very "different" place right now. He's speaking... He's moving... He's transitioning... We don't really know what that looks like yet, we just discern it.

When Kyle called me on his way to work yesterday morning, he asked if I felt God moving in a profound but quiet way... I love when the Lord confirms in my heart what He has already spoken to Kyle, putting us both on the same page so that we can pray and encourage one another. We know that God is preparing us for something, we just don't have a full view of what that is. We remind one another that we don't have a need to know. We are asked to seek, listen, follow and obey and as we do that, God will light the path before us and make our steps sure and fruitful.

It's good to be back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥