I Find Myself today so thankful for
A God who knows...
A God who sees...
A God who understands...
A God who knows...
A God who sees...
A God who understands...
I Find Myself in a season-of-life where I perceive that most anyone and everyone does not - can not understand...
where I am...
who I am...
what I am doing...
why I do what I do...
therefore I find great comfort knowing that...
GOD KNOWS!
He sees my heart!
He understands my thoughts!
where I am...
who I am...
what I am doing...
why I do what I do...
therefore I find great comfort knowing that...
GOD KNOWS!
He sees my heart!
He understands my thoughts!
I can recall Mom sharing that through various moments in her life she faced the reality of being "alone"...
unable to share with anyone what was taking place...
times that it was just she and Jesus.
Although I don't know the specifics of those times she walked through,
lately...
unable to share with anyone what was taking place...
times that it was just she and Jesus.
Although I don't know the specifics of those times she walked through,
lately...
I've Been Finding myself in very similar situations and circumstances.
Situations and circumstances where it's just Me and Jesus...
I would agree that this "spot" feels isolated and lonely yet I feel unexplainably secure knowing that I am firmly and tenderly held in the cleft of the Rock!
The place I find myself would be a place I would not choose yet I trust God that I am here for a specific reason and purpose!
The tears I have cried...
the pain I have felt...
the loneliness I have experienced...
the insecurity I have faced...
all things had I had my choice, I would have avoided...
yet God in His sovereignty has allowed me to be here...
now.
I Find Myself so thankful for a God who loves me...
who carries me...
who heals me...
who restores me!
I Find Myself so thankful for a God who nourishes this heart in a dry and weary season-of-life and although no one else may understand
who I am, where I'm at, why I do what I do...
HE DOES!
I Find Myself humbled and sustained with the knowledge that He holds my tears in a bottle and He is for me! (Psalm 56:8-9 KJV)
I'm Finding Myself learning to let go of...
the fear that accompanies not being understood...
the uncertainty of how others see me...
the anxiety of who others perceive me as...
so that I can tightly cling to the One who walks with me!
I Find Myself surrendered to the Shepherd...
I Find Myself protected by the Shepherd...
I Find Myself nourished from the Shepherd...
the fear that accompanies not being understood...
the uncertainty of how others see me...
the anxiety of who others perceive me as...
so that I can tightly cling to the One who walks with me!
I Find Myself surrendered to the Shepherd...
I Find Myself protected by the Shepherd...
I Find Myself nourished from the Shepherd...
You have recognized that being in this place with Jesus is the perfect place to be. You have found the place of rest. I'll continue to pray for you and your family.
ReplyDeleteKaren Norton