Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A little while ago, I did a post on a few of my favorite things. I mentioned that I would have to do it in two parts due to how many favorite things that I actually had...

My Favorite Things ~ Part Two
* Potato Soup

* Artist- Chris Rice

* Jane Austen Movies

* Mom's Homemade Noodles with Mashed Potatoes & Corn

* Artist- Steven Curtis Chapman
* Horses
* Special Times with Grandpa Billy

* White Chocolate Carmel Cappuccino
* Sewing

* Cheesy Potatoes

* Reading

* Artist- Nicole C. Mullen

* Cheesecake

http://hostedmedia.reimanpub.com/TOH/Images/Photos/37/exps27675_TH943547D21.jpg
* Design- home, clothes, hair
* Stove Top Stuffing
* Cranberry Limeade from Sonic

http://www.rimag.com/contents/images/archived-images/2006/04a/ops.jpg
I am so very thankful for the people and things that God has so richly blessed me with and I give him All praise and glory!!! I am thankful that each of the things that I enjoy also define me...make me unique and allow me to stand out as a child of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥