Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Precious Times



Wow! What a blessed weekend this has been! Thank you Father for the special times we shared with Danielle and Lee and their wedding. Being with all of the family and friends was so nice and such a beautiful wedding. We were talking tonight, the girls and I. Mendi was asking MaKayla and Mallary what their favorite part of the weekend was and they said dancing or coordinating. I said my favorite part was dancing with the "Bride" my beautiful "D", Danielle. My little angel is all grown up and married. It's my prayer for you both, Lee and Danielle that you make Jesus the center of your marriage and your lives. He can complete you both and make your marriage so strong and fruitful. I am blessed to be apart of it. Thank you again Father for Your love and the love of family.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥