Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Best Friend...

A week or so ago I had an English assignment to write a paper on my best friend. The paper had to be very descriptive and had to tell you everything specific about the person. Since we started the blog as a English program I decided that I would share my paper with you!

My Best Friend

Nine year old Mallary O'Riley, is my only sister and best friend. She lives with my family and I in our home in the country.



Mallary
is 4'8" and quite the growing girl! She is right at my nose and I am sure that before long she will be much taller than I. She can already wear all of my clothes! Mallary has a muscular body frame and is much stronger than me due to how much exercising she does.

Her beautiful, fair skin tone is accented with shades of tan, proof of the long hours she spends in our pool each summer! Her complexion is perfect and spotted with light, brown freckles across her nose and cheeks.



My sister's dark blonde curls caress her face and add warmth and softness to her appearance. Whether they are pulled back or down around her shoulders, she looks like someone from a fairytale.


Mallary's deep brown eyes are always filled with wonder and excitement. Normally, if I look her right in the eye I can tell what she is feeling and thinking.



For the most part her voice has a normal pitch, but when she gets excited or angry, her voice rises. I so enjoy listening to her read a storybook because she adds so much expression to each of the characters! Mal is always singing, whether doing school, playing, or just relaxing, she always has a song on her heart and it brings so much joy to my day!

Mallary
has many hobbies and the majority of them involve spending time in God's creation. She is an expert in kicking a soccer ball in between her feet and into the goal. She is also a very talented swimmer and enjoys floating on her back while watching the clouds.



Our mom home schools Mal along with me. She is in the fourth grade and incredibly intelligent. Her favorite subjects are spelling and science where she is currently learning about plants.



My sister and I both enjoy watching TV and her favorite shows include, 'Full House', 'Sister Sister', and an educational show called 'Imagination Movers'. She also likes watching Disney movies, especially 'High School Musical'!

Mallary
is very special to me and we greatly enjoy spending time together. She is a wonderful listener and has a very compassionate heart. She is always willing to encourage me as well as others! I love her very much!!!

I praise God for Mal every day of my life!!!

Some of Mal's favorite people:


Momma and "Miss Mal"...

Daddy and "Mally"...

Special cousin Bri...

Mal and "Jordan J"...

Uncle Mark and "Sweetie"...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥