Why God has placed me here.
Why I am where I am.
He reminds me in this new day that first & foremost I was created for His pleasure.
To commune with Him.
To fellowship with Him.
To glorify Him.
~In my thoughts...
~In my words...
~In my actions...
~In my reactions...
He reminds me that He has very distinct purpose for me in this day.
Not only to please Him, but to make much of Him in the moments ahead.
For me, that is serving, honoring & nurturing those He has entrusted to me.
~In my thoughts...
~In my words...
~In my actions...
~In my reactions...
He reminds me that this doesn't "just happen".
It is only through the filling & the power of the Holy Spirit.
"...be filled with the Spirit." Ephesians 5:18
He reminds me that I MUST be deliberate in petitioning that filling in my life.
It's God who does the filling, yet it's me who must do the asking.
If I fail to ask, seek, petition, will I be filled?
He longs for me to ask for that which He desires to give.
So today, I ask.
I want a fresh filling.
A filling that overflows.
Spilling from He to me.
From me to those I touch.
For it's only through the filling that the fruit can be ripe & ready.
Love.
Joy.
Peace.
Patience.
Kindness.
Goodness.
Faithfulness.
Gentleness.
Self-control.
And as I obey, the Spirit will produce nourishing fruit.
Through Him, it will be distributed to those whom I touch in this day.
It will be appropriated & those I touch will know it is Him.
They will see Him.
Feel Him.
Hear Him.
Be touched by Him.
He reminds me that I am His vessel today.
I am here to be poured out.
For the blessing of others.
For His honor & glory.
~In my thoughts...
~In my words...
~In my actions...
~In my reactions...
"...be filled with the Spirit." Ephesians 5:18