I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
I love thee to the level of everyday's
Most quiet need, by sun and candlelight.
I love thee freely, as men might strive for Right;
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise.
I love thee with the passion put to use
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
With my lost saints,–I love thee with the breath,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!–and, if God choose,
I shall but love thee better after death.
~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
unconditional love
protector
helper
provider
passion for worship
desire for God
giving
colectomy scar
comforter
lover
compassionate
tender hands
strong embrace
warrior
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
diligent
intentional
spotted eye
compassionate
affectionate
a listener
considerate
hammer thumb
love for learning
available
organized
encourager
adventurous
domestic
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
colorful
dimples
decisive
independent
impartial
abundant freckles
straight forward
creative
joyful
active
flowing curls
loving
musically gifted
contagious smile
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ We had such a good Valentine's Day! ♥
Kyle left each of us notes of love. ♥
On icy roads, Mal & I took MaKayla for an appointment.
The girls & I enjoyed a trip to the grocery store together.
We made two new recipes:
Homemade lasagna
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
MaKayla worked diligently to keep the kitchen clean.
Washing every dish.
We read Scriptures on love.
We made homemade garlic/herb breadsticks.
Kyle brought us roses.
We invited company to join us for supper.
Fresh strawberries were dipped.
An abundant veggie/romaine salad was tossed together.
Mal decorated the table...
A pink table cloth covered in lace...
XOXO confetti...
Candles...
Supper was enjoyed.
Fellowship was sweet.
Games were played.
Hearts were shared.
Hugs were exchanged.
Love abounded.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

And so we know & rely on the love God has for us.
God is love.
Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.
1 John 4:16
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥