Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I LOVE...

Helpful hands... ♥
Frequent hugs... ♥
Multiple, "I love You's"... ♥
Smiling faces... ♥
Content hearts... ♥
Creative minds... ♥
Belly laughs... ♥

I would honestly say that... I LOVE being a mom! ♥

Let me tell ya, I enjoyed MaKayla & Mal when they were little things. Loving on them. Kissing on them. Playing with them. Teaching them new things. I mean, babies and toddlers are so much fun. Who can disagree? But this season of life with our girls is simply wonderful. Each & every morning I awake, many times tired, but always eager and excited for the new day that greets me. Anticipating the time that the three of us girls get to spend together...chatting, laughing, creating, learning, sipping hot coffee/tea/cocoa, cooking...BEING TOGETHER! ♥

The older our girls get, the more I appreciate them...as individuals, as sisters, as daughters, as children of God. ♥

I daily get to see their creativity shine forth. I discern what irritates them, what motivates them, what makes them "tick". I am enlightened to their learning styles, what hobbies they connect with and what household chores they are uniquely proficient at. ♥

I daily get to see them interact with one another. I see them laugh together. I see them disagree. I see them learn to work together despite their differences. I see them lean on each other and love beyond explanation. ♥

I daily am blessed by their affection, their commitment to make our family complete, their desire to encourage, support, uplift, and their willingness to make our house a home. A home that is filled with love. ♥

I daily get to witness and observe the young women that the Lord is transforming them into. Daily, I get to see them becoming more like Him. Daily, I get to partake in their spiritual journey with Jesus. Encouraging them to be in the Word and helping to answer their questions along the way. ♥

And although some days are tiring and wearing with very little to no time for myself, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I may have no retirement or 401K. I won't have a sum of Social Security or pension. But...that which I will have, will be worth so much more. Bank accounts run dry. Pensions run out. The moments I have been afforded with our girls is a priceless blessing that can never be taken away. I savor each day and tuck each memory safely in my heart. ♥

I am indebted and more than grateful to Kyle for willingly working so hard to provide for our family in order for me to be home investing in the lives that God has entrusted unto us. ♥

I LOVE BEING A MOM! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥