Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

With My Every Breath...♥

Today is hard...
The reality of getting back into a routine without Kyle with here with me is gripping...
After ten days of togetherness, a big piece of me is missing...
Oh, I am more than grateful for our family vacation...
It was more than wonderful...
I truly have nothing to complain about...
Many are suffering hardships that I can't even begin to imagine...
But when you love your man as much as I do...
Being apart for 10 hours is tough...

On the flip side...
I am thankful for a husband who loves me more than life...
Who honors me...
Cherishes me...
Adores me...
Protects me...
Laughs with me...
Cries with me...
Prays for me...
Comforts me...
Provides for my every need...
A husband who nourishes my soul...
The man who is my rock...
My Jesus in the flesh...

Although I miss him tremendously, I am grateful to know that when the work bell rings, signaling the production day is over, he is coming home to me...
Not to a bar...
Not out with friends...
Not doing his "own thing"...
But home...
Home to me & our children...

I am thankful that God has richly provided him a secure job, with good hours, which allows him to be home with me every night that meets our physical needs.

In spite of my lonely heart, the Lord shows me how much I have to be thankful for...
And because of that I have hope...

Thank you Kyle for who you are! ♥

♥I love you with my every breath!♥

"This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called 'woman,'
for she was taken out of man."
Genesis 2:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥