
Something I read on Facebook a few weeks ago really stirred my spirit and in turn I have reflected on it many times since...
What if I woke up today,
with only the things I thanked God for yesterday?
with only the things I thanked God for yesterday?
Wow!
Reality check!
Heart refiner!
Do I get so consumed with the blessings in life that I fail to offer thanks and praise to the One who gave them to me?
Am I guilty of taking for granted the comforts God so graciously lavishes upon me?
Are my provisions of the flesh so "common" that I cease to see them as divine resources from my Creator?
Unfortunately, I would have to answer a resounding, "Yes!" to each of these questions.
I would be a lonely, hungry, cold & empty woman if I woke up today with only the things I thanked God for yesterday...
Today, I purpose to recognize each piece of my life as provision from God AND I purpose to thank Him for each of those rich blessings!
I challenge you to do the same...
That is convicting.
ReplyDelete"A thankful heart is a happy heart, be glad for what you have, it's an easy way to start..."