Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lest I Forget...#1

Lest I forget the events of yesterday...
Moments afforded by God alone...

*Numerous tears of brokenness...

*Spirit-filled worship...

*A soggy tent...


*Sweet fellowship as a family...


*Shooting off year-old fireworks...

*Dew laden grass...

*French-tip fingernails...


*MaKayla organizing beds inside the tent...

*Hot dogs roasted over the firepit...


*Rockets...


*Quiet time in favorite books...

*Down pouring rain...

*A crazy dog...


*Sidewalk chalk...


*A long visit with My Man...

*Retrieving parachutes in a field with an anxious bull...

*Mal meandering through the campsite munching on chips...

*Kyle building a warming fire...


*Smores...

*Blue checkered table cloth...

*A calm pond...

Lest I forget...


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mendi~Thanks for visiting, and leaving such a sweet comment. I'm so sorry for your girls, and know that pain...we've had times off and on where that loneliness is painful, but God has always brought us through. Isn't blogging wonderful? That was something that did/has ministered to my older twins...finding a group of like-minded young people acroos the country/world that they can't necessarily find nearby. May God continue to bless your family!
    Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥