Life's been a little tough for me lately... Not because of anything anyone has said or done... Not because of really anything... It just has been... I find that these times in my life arrive to draw me in closer to Jesus... To seek Him with an earnest heart... To long for His friendship, presence and fellowship... To learn of Him... To be taught by Him... To be held by Him... To grow to be more like Him... It's a time of refining...sifting...purification... A time and season that is uncomfortable... A time and season that tests me to the limits... A time and season that lays all of the contents of my heart out in the open... Not so He can see...He already knows... But so that I can see... Therefore I can realize and acknowledge that which needs to be crucified and transformed through the power and perfection of His precious blood... These times and seasons humble me so that I am raw...teachable...vulnerable to the Holy Spirit...
*Love without limits...
*Forgive without boundaries...
*Cease to measure...
*Fail to control...
*Simplify again and again and again...
*Empty to be filled...
*Terminate judgement...
*Overuse kindness...
*Submit without reservation...
*Analyze less...
*Transact more...
*Overextend affection...
*Disengage "feelings" in decision making...
Many heavy weights have been lifted from my heart...
The freedom that comes from listening to the wooing of the Holy Spirit and receiving the instruction He is imparting simply is unexplainable. The reality of it all brings invaluable liberty and I am thankful!
God is so good! He's so good to me!
Blessed be the Lord, because He hath heard the voice of my supplications.
The Lord is my strength & my shield; my heart trusted in Him, & I am helped:
therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; & with my song I will praise Him.
The Lord is their strength, & He is the saving strength of His anointed.
Psalm 28:6~8
The Lord is my strength & my shield; my heart trusted in Him, & I am helped:
therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; & with my song I will praise Him.
The Lord is their strength, & He is the saving strength of His anointed.
Psalm 28:6~8
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥