She thinks it would be amazing to live in the day of movies such as Pride and Prejudice, Little Women and An Old Fashioned Thanksgiving so on her Christmas list were several things to bring this era of time "to life". Ever since she pulled this gift from her stocking she has been putting it to good use. I will randomly find her quilling entries in her journal. I am so touched by the pure sweetness of the words that fall from her heart upon the pages in which she writes...
December 28, 2010
We just got home and are unpacked and are relaxing. It feels so nice to be home. It was alot of fun with family but it is nice to be home. Thanks Grandma.
~ Mallary (signed with a heart)
December 29, 2010
Today we are going to relax and watch movies and play games. I am thankful for my family.
~ Mallary (signed with a heart)
December 29, 2010
I am so thankful for my family. Bri's dance game is hard and is so funny. Thanks Bri for playing with me.
~ Mallary (signed with a heart)
December 29, 2010
Thank you God for the day to relax and spend time together.
~ Mallary (signed with a heart)
I am so thankful for a child who is thankful. For a child, who in the pure sweetness of her being, acknowledges God and sees that the richest of blessings come from Him. For a child who shines light and spreads joy wherever she treads.
Pure sweetness...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥