Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Introducing...



Tucker Allen Pearce

December 2, 2010
7:16 a.m.
9 lbs. 4 oz.
20 1/2"



One precious baby ~ One beautiful momma...

MaKayla, Auntie Bri and Tucker

Mallary and Tucker

MaKayla and Tucker

I'm amazed...

Uncle Kyle fixing his "Little Man"...

Marci is one happy, proud and wonderful grandma!

Gettin' loves from his momma...


Pure and absolute sweetness...

I had no doubt that Tucker would be fantastically sweet, but I simply had no idea how wonderfully precious this little (big) bundle of love would be. Kyle and I are still in awe of the reality that we are "great" uncle/aunt.

Danielle has always been Kyle's "little girl" so seeing her emerge into the realm of "mommy hood" has been moving to watch. From the time this beautiful little girl tiptoed into his heart (she was about a year and a half old when we started dating) he was totally taken. She used to stumble around the house in his over sized jeans and peer out from underneath his monstrous ball caps. Through the years, the love has grown... Last year he sang "Cinderella" at her wedding reception for her father/daughter dance and this year he is awestruck at witnessing her becoming a mommy.

Mark and Marci are in love...
Bri is head over heels infatuated...
We think he is simply amazing...

Little Man has arrived...
Tucker is here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥