Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

To Know You...

Thanks to Kyle, our home is very much musically focused. Kyle's greatest avenue of worship to the Lord is through nothing more than music and rightfully so since God has richly gifted him in voice and in instrument. We nearly always have some sort of music filtering through the air waves whether it be radio (KLOVE), CD, MaKayla and Mallary humming/singing or Kyle playing his guitar. Certain songs really speak to and nurture my heart and the YouTube of this particular Casting Crowns song is no exception. As I listen to the message and really allow the words to soak deep into my heart, I recognize this as a love song to the Lord... Above and beyond, there is nothing I long for more than to love Him more and to know Him more... I daily find myself falling deeper and more intimately in love with Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥