The best way to describe how I am feeling today is...satisfied! Not satisfied because life is "perfect"...because it isn't. Not satisfied because I have a bank full of money...because I don't. Not satisfied because I'm leaving on a week-long island vacation...because I'm not. I'm just satisfied...
*Satisfied where Jesus has me...
*Satisfied with what He has me doing...
*Satisfied with those He's given me to love...
*Satisfied with the provision He's afforded...
*Satisfied with the love He's lavished upon me...
*Satisfied with Him...
*Satisfied with Jesus....
Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness,
and for His wonderful works to the children of men!
For He satisfieth the longing soul,
and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
Psalm 107:8~9
*Satisfied with the provision He's afforded...
*Satisfied with the love He's lavished upon me...
*Satisfied with Him...
*Satisfied with Jesus....
Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness,
and for His wonderful works to the children of men!
For He satisfieth the longing soul,
and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.
Psalm 107:8~9
I needed this reminder today - when my heart has been quite dissatisfied. I have everything I need today for life and happiness - it's all in Jesus! Thank you sweet friend!
ReplyDelete