I had the blessed privilege of gathering with a few dear sisters in Christ last night around our dining room table. As we sipped coffee and nibbled on muffins, we shared with one another where God has us in life, what He is desiring to teach us and the areas in which we are struggling the most. Getting together with these ladies is an opportunity for us to grow in our walk with the Lord and a time for us to sharpen each other in accordance with His Word.
As I sit this morning reading my Bible and working through the current study I am enveloped in, the Lord brings to remembrance the conversation that wafted through the ears and hearts of four women seeking, searching, desiring and pressing in for the perfection of Christ in our personal lives and in the lives of those we love. He reminds me of the urgency of His needed touch in various situations. He reminds me to encourage... He reminds me to pray... He reminds me to believe...
God is not a man,
that he should lie,
nor a son of man,
that he should change his mind.
Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill?
Numbers 23:19
"You are my witnesses,"
declares the Lord,
"and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me
and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
nor will there be one after me.
Isaiah 43:10
that he should lie,
nor a son of man,
that he should change his mind.
Does he speak and then not act?
Does he promise and not fulfill?
Numbers 23:19
declares the Lord,
"and my servant whom I have chosen,
so that you may know and believe me
and understand that I am he.
Before me no god was formed,
nor will there be one after me.
Isaiah 43:10
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥