Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

How Do I Love Thee...

How do I love thee?

Let me count the ways...


The music you write...
The music you sing...


The uniqueness of your style...


The alarms you leave on my phone,
reminding me of your love...


The notes you leave,
reminding us of your prayers...


The diligence & commitment of your work
which equals provision for our family...


The "sweet treats" that are just ours...


The time you take to read,
enriching your walk with your Creator...


The clothes you leave strewn on our floor...
A reminder of your presence...


Each day as I go about my tasks,
there are little reminders of the invaluable reality of your life.
Each of these reminders cause me to briefly stop
and thank God for the man you are...
for the man He created you to be...
for the man you are transforming into...
Each time my gaze falls onto a "reminder of you",
my heart is filled with warmth
and
my spirit is filled with joy!

Thank you for sharing the past 21 years with me!
Two in courtship/dating...
19 in marriage...

You are the greatest gift God ever could have given me.

I am grateful for the ways in which He has knit us together...

I am grateful for the grace He has given...

Your life is a treasure...

I am the humble recipient...

Kyle~
Thank you for who you are...
Thank you for all you are...
You are my man...
I adore you!


2 comments:

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥