Early morning walk with a precious friend...
Text from my sister that reminds me she is thinking of my family during loss...
Flowers watered & lawn mowed before noon...
Cleansing shower...
Nice visit with mom...
Laundry folded...
Bed made (better late than never)...
Needed visit to the store...
Refreshing kiss from Kyle upon his return from work...
Relaxing moments in the pool with those I love most...
Basking in the warm sun on the patio...
Delicious grilled chicken & baked potato with steamed broccoli...
Enjoyable chat on the porch swing with the man of my life...
A few games of Rack-o with Kyle & the girls...
Laughter around the table reminding us of Bri...
Late-evening cappuccino...
Texting convo with a precious niece...
Soothing sounds of Jim Brickman...
God has really been speaking to my heart today in regard to some things He is desiring to see changed in my life. New insights being opened to me. A treasure-trove of truths. Truths that I know are for my good & His glory if I will only listen. Intently listen. Time on the mower typically affords me that time to just be still & listen.
I love being challenged...sharpened...convicted...
It's been a great day here...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥