Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Pause...


It's been such a non-stop busy week so as I walked Kyle out this morning, I chose to pause & spend some quietness with the Lord surrounded by the awesomeness of His creation. As I sat down on the deck, looked around & breathed in the freshness of the air, the crazy list that dawns the day ahead quickly departed. Sitting here, I am amazed at how creation "obeys"... Everything in sync with God. The trees sway to the breeze. The cows graze the field. The birds rhythmically chirp. The flag whips in whatever direction it is told. The lightening flashes in the sky. The robins collect food for their young. It is beautiful. It is restful. It is serene. It is exactly what I needed to prepare my heart for the next 36-40 hours. Still so much to do for MaKayla's graduation tomorrow & I want to savor & enjoy each & every moment... ♥



Yesterday...
*curtains hung
*1 load of laundry washed & on the line
*dusted living room at 9:30 p.m.
*3 hours in the grocery store :/
*8 lbs. carrots (diced/cut into sticks)
*4 large stalks of celery (diced/cut into relish)
*10 bunches of broccoli (chopped/cut into bite size pieces)
*6 lbs. onions (diced)
*2 dozen boiled eggs (chopped)
*6 lbs. pasta (boiled)
*4 lbs. strawberries sliced & frozen

Thankful for God's grace!
Thankful for 4 extra hands! ♥


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a moment to pause! Praying that all goes well tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are always welcome... ♥